Monday, September 13, 2004

And then,

I spent most of the rest of the weekend actively hating him. Just because. Actually, most of sunday I hated everything in general.

I feel nauseated and I'm drooling. Brushing my teeth has become a task I dread, what with the gagging and the drooling. It's undignified.

At the dog park last night I thought I was going to hurl, and was already anxious about how I would manage hurling and then fending off all the dogs that would be interested in taking care of that little indelicacy...causing me to vomit even more....

In an absolute fit of pique I decided I'd just go ahead an announce the impending pod to everyone in the family. I'm great at keeping other people's secrets...not just my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Pregnancy Journal Web Ring by Kris Wallace
[ Prev | Next | Random | List | Join ]
Powered by RingSurf!