Tuesday, September 21, 2004

It's Official....

I'm officially sick of feeling sick. I'm also tired of feeling tired.

You know, I still haven't actually puked. I just feel like I might at any moment.

Yesterday I sneezed, and for a terrifying moment, I thought that would trigger puking. But I managed to stave it off.

I would just go ahead and puke and get it over with if I thought it would help, but I don't think it actually does.

You know, I kind of think I'm going through this for a reason. No. No. NO. I don't believe I'm paying a penance for a past mistake. It's just that it isn't your normal nausea. Nope. It's this weird generic unwell stomach feeling. I really can't tell if I'm going to vomit, am hungry, am gassy, just tired, or just want attention. It makes me want to cry, for no good reason...or perhaps for a very good reason. Who knows.

I guess that's how most babies feel in their first months. I'll try to remember this in the throes of hours of crying jags. The pod's. Not mine (hopefully).

PS. I don't mean that I hope the baby cries for hours. I just mean that if there is any long period of crying, it isn't me doing it. Though, I can't guarantee anything.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. I am just a couple of days more prenant than you are, and I feel exactly the same way! I was terrified of throwing up, since I haven't since I was 9. So, I'm happy I haven't had to deal with that trauma. However, just like you, I feel like I'm going to all of the time! The hormones are racing for me too. I feel like crying and I'm tired and frustrated. Other times I'm happy and fine. Basically, I'm all over the place and it is hard to deal with. Anyway, good to know I'm not alone! Good luck!

September 22, 2004 at 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. I am just a couple of days more prenant than you are, and I feel exactly the same way! I was terrified of throwing up, since I haven't since I was 9. So, I'm happy I haven't had to deal with that trauma. However, just like you, I feel like I'm going to all of the time! The hormones are racing for me too. I feel like crying and I'm tired and frustrated. Other times I'm happy and fine. Basically, I'm all over the place and it is hard to deal with. Anyway, good to know I'm not alone! Good luck!

Amy

http://www.full-dazzling.com

September 22, 2004 at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Pregnancy Journal Web Ring by Kris Wallace
[ Prev | Next | Random | List | Join ]
Powered by RingSurf!