Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Late? I'm never late.

So, August 31 I had a meeting scheduled with my boss to discuss some career development frustrations I was having. Right. So I was stressed about that, I was also stressed that my period was late, even though I was feeling very crampy. In a fit of trying to make myself feel better I decided to take a pregnancy test, you know so I could stop worrying.

Because it would just reassure me that I was just a few days late.

yeah.

so.

Well, that was a shock. Two lines.

Twenty minutes before my big meeting.

Still working on dealing with the reality of it.A pod.In my guts.

Unexpectedly.

Expected sometime around early May.

At least it made my meeting with my boss seem less terrifying...as I was too busy freaking out about this new development.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Pregnancy Journal Web Ring by Kris Wallace
[ Prev | Next | Random | List | Join ]
Powered by RingSurf!