Monday, September 27, 2004

MIxed Bag

This weekend was a bit of a mixed bag in the "how are you feeling?" stakes.

There were actually some moments during which I felt like my old non-sore stomach, non-gagging self. Is there hope for relief around the corner? I am choosing to believe so.

There were also some spectacular gut wrenching vomit episodes. But, you know, I'd rather feel acutely sick to my stomach and actually vomit....than feel sick all day long, day in and day out with absolutely no resolution (the vomitting actually brings with it a bit of relief).

Oh how far I've fallen that I now can actually discuss which kind of nausea is worse, acute or long term.

I don't know about you, but I'm bored to tears with the being sick business. Bored. To Tears.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarcomical said...

i know for my sister-in-law it was 7 weeks. that seems long enough to me - i feel so bad for you!

is there anything that makes you feel good besides cheetos?

September 27, 2004 at 6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you! I'm so sick of being sick! I have the nose of a hound dog at the moment and every little smell sets my stomach churning. Not a lot of fun in a freshly painted house where the dogs are paper trained. Ugh! Toast is my only friend now!

September 29, 2004 at 7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops! That last one was me... Amy! www.full-dazzling.com

September 29, 2004 at 7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cassie!!!!
i think about you everyday!! i can't wait till you have your baby!!! i'm so excited!! i love you and i'm always here for you no matter what!!! even if it is to babysit your kids or if they need to move in with me when you get sick of them lol.... anyways, hang in there... if there is anyone i know that is strong enough to get through this crap it's you!!! i hope you feel better!
love always,
your bean

October 1, 2004 at 9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, If you are looking for a fantastic feel good vitamin bvitaminvitamin b then you have to check this out.

November 10, 2005 at 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Pregnancy Journal Web Ring by Kris Wallace
[ Prev | Next | Random | List | Join ]
Powered by RingSurf!