Sunday, October 10, 2004

10 Weeks!f

Can you believe it? We're a quarter of the way there. Here's a couple things I learned in the first quarter:

1. You can survive your worst hangover ever...that is the one that has lasted the last six weeks and is pregnancy induced.
2. Zofran is GREAT, but has it's drawbacks...none of which are sever enough to outweight the benefits (ie. being able to eat.)
3. It is hard to comprehend that there is another human being growing inside you, until you see the proof on the screen waving at you. That was singly, the most awesome moment of my life yet. Absolutely fascinating that a little being that looks like a spaceman, is only a couple inches long (at most), is already functioning like a person with a heartbeat and waving limbs.
4. I was always a vivid dreamer, but... not like this. Every night I'm entertained all night long by a colorful procession of detailed and involved dreams.
5. Dogs know when you are pregnant, don't know how... but they know... and they become velcro dogs.
6. Bluebell icecream...I thank you and the pod thanks you. Tres Leches con Pina y Coco (tres leches with pineapple and coconut) is the absolute PERFECT icecream....with bits of pineapple and grated coconut and crumbs of white cake!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarcomical said...

wow. 6 weeks of ick. wow.

and i also heard about the vivid pregnant dreams. have you had any about seeing your baby yet? i hear that's pretty common.

October 10, 2004 at 10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Cas! I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm still riding that coaster since there is no Zorfan here. I've tried the other options and they don't work! I wish, wish, wish I could have a bite of your ice cream! Hahahah... I bet you're not sharing though. That gives me funny visions of 2 pregnant, pukey ladies wresting... and it 'ain't pretty! Hahaha! You're right about the velcro dogs too. I hadn't thought about it, by our two dogs will NOT give me an inch of space.

All the best,

Amy

http://www.full-dazzling.com

October 11, 2004 at 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Pregnancy Journal Web Ring by Kris Wallace
[ Prev | Next | Random | List | Join ]
Powered by RingSurf!