Tuesday, October 26, 2004

4. Whole. Days.

It's a stellar achievement. I'm on the fourth day of feeling better. The fourth day of not actively wanting to lay down and just make it all go away.

And.

I actually craved somethings to eat this past weekend. Gumbo (which I went without), and good ol' nasty tex mex style cheesy enchiladas with chili gravy (which I made sunday night and they were divine). I figure after weeks of eating crackers and toast, I could afford a few greasy enchiladas.

I am optimistic and hopeful that this is the start of the "feeling great" phase.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where you say you craved "tex mex" I read it as "sex."

Wow.

Love, Browneye

October 26, 2004 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

When you're done with the "feelin' great" vibe, feel free to send it my way! I'm still totally Zofran'd and sleepy, which, according to my grandmother, means I'm having a boy.

I'm so glad you're feeling good!

October 26, 2004 at 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Pregnancy Journal Web Ring by Kris Wallace
[ Prev | Next | Random | List | Join ]
Powered by RingSurf!