Thursday, October 14, 2004

Shhhhhh

Be very very quiet. We don't want to scare it away, but... I may be feeling better. Even without vomit pills. Not only that, I actually felt...perky this evening. Usually, I'm pretty much spent after 3 pm. Oh! How I've missed you shadow of my former self.

Shh! I said! Shh!

Whatever you do, do not notice lest it goes away.

PS. The doglets would like you to know that they are PISSED about the nail cutting extravaganza that occurred tonight thanks to my new old-style perkier self.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarcomical said...

yay for no more naus-!!

oh, nevermind. i will shut up now. i don't even know what you're talking about. let's distract it - quick!

would love to see pics of your pups. ;)

October 17, 2004 at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Pregnancy Journal Web Ring by Kris Wallace
[ Prev | Next | Random | List | Join ]
Powered by RingSurf!