Saturday, October 09, 2004

Waking up on the fighting side of the bed

This morning I woke up absolutely furious. It took my addled brains a moment to figure out why I was so pissed off. I mean, spitting mad. It took a moment, but then suddenly I remembered the dream I'd just woken from.

We were out to dinner at an indian food restaurant, when the restaurant owner asked to join us. We obliged. He then proceeded to send our food back to the kitchen almost as soon as it was brought out, and I become increasinly incensed and starving. I woke up after he told me I was fat and had eaten enough.

It was soooo vivid. I'd heard pregnant women had vivid dreams, but thought nothing of it because in general I have vivid dreams...but it's a long time that I've woken up shaking and teary from being so angry.

Woe be to the person that tries to take food away from me when I'm hungry.

Interestingly enough, I actually wasn't hungry at all...and had to force myself to choke down some toast before I started throwing up. Neat! The meds I'm taking are working, but I still vomit if I wait too long between meals. It's annoying. Also, they have some annoying side effects. Namely, headaches and, well, put it this way...how long can a human being go without taking a shit? Yeah. No wonder I'm cranky in my dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Pregnancy Journal Web Ring by Kris Wallace
[ Prev | Next | Random | List | Join ]
Powered by RingSurf!