Friday, November 05, 2004

Cocktails!

I have developed a deep love affair with mineral water, on the rocks, with lots of fresh lime. It's kind of out of control. I could drink it non-stop...but like all habits, could become quite expensive. So far I've made do with fairly cheap bubbly stuff, but I can see my obsession growing to only have the finest of agua mineral!

Meanwhile, I had a Dr's visit this week. As per the norm, it took my Dr. over a halfhour past my appt to finally make her way to see me.(I must say, I've been a bit spoiled as far as Dr's go, as my primary doctor has always been my grandfather, and he never made me wait at the kitchen table to see me.) I was a bit cross this time as they had me sit in an exam room where the choice of seating is:
1. Hard Bench
2. Table with stirrups

As you can see, there really was no choice but the bench...but man, that bench can be might uncomfortable after a half hour. I wasn't about to lay down on the table and put my feet up.

And, then the appointment lasted all of five minutes. Blood pressure is great, they found the heartbeat right away with the doppler (162 bpm), and my next appointment is in four weeks.

So, there you go.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Pregnancy Journal Web Ring by Kris Wallace
[ Prev | Next | Random | List | Join ]
Powered by RingSurf!