Monday, November 01, 2004

Jumbo Shrimp!

Geez.

How boring am I lately?

Don't answer...I know. SUPER EXTRA SPECIAL SAUCE BORING.

But, dude....I'm blah. I just am. Work is maniacal lately, which, when coupled with pod related fatigue, is completely kicking my arse.

Meanwhile, the pod is allegedly doing just fine. It is now the size of a jumbo shrimp! A jumbo shrimp! I have an appointment on Thursday and will give you an update then.

I hate daylight savings. It is a retarded practice. It has screwed up my sleeping even more than it was already screwed, and that coupled with the no significantly shortened day is going to send me into into even more blah-ness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Pregnancy Journal Web Ring by Kris Wallace
[ Prev | Next | Random | List | Join ]
Powered by RingSurf!