Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Silver Lining

Today a co-worker said to me "Wow! You've really lost some weight, you look GREAT! Are you on a diet?"

I said "Yes, it's called the extreme long-term morning sickness diet!"

She was very congratulatory and surprise, she said she'd noticed I'd been losing weight lately.

I know. This will be short lived. I'll be the size of a house soon. But, for now, it is a small consolation for the weeks of feeling so off.

What I can't figure is if I look so slim, how is it all my pants are killing me now? It's not as if I am showing or have a pod-lump yet (though D reckons otherwise, but whatever).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Pregnancy Journal Web Ring by Kris Wallace
[ Prev | Next | Random | List | Join ]
Powered by RingSurf!