Monday, December 20, 2004

BBC - Food - TV and radio - 50 things to eat before you die

BBC - Food - TV and radio - 50 things to eat before you die

Well, I've eaten all but the following:
Guinea Pig (no desire to eat this)
Reindeer (indifferent to this)
Durian (I just can't get beyond the smell)

some things on the list I wouldn't eat again, not that they were totally offensive (ie. haggis, alligator, etc), but with so many other yummy things to eat, why waste yourself?

Some of the things on the list seemed pretty banal. Pizza? "Chinese food" <----- um, like what?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I'm always AMAZED that some people have never eaten Chinese food. Especially since it's like the traditional Jewish food (just as much, if not more so, that matzoh balls and chicken soup, in my family). I'm still amazed there are people who not only have never TRIED tofu, but don't know what the hell it is. What IS that!?

December 21, 2004 at 5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Pregnancy Journal Web Ring by Kris Wallace
[ Prev | Next | Random | List | Join ]
Powered by RingSurf!