Sunday, December 19, 2004

Midway!

No, not the (battle of) island t-rods. I mean I'm 'halfway' through this! Sheesh! This week the pod is the size of a sweet potato (mmm roasted sweet potato).

An update on the experiment:
A couple of good days, interspersed with a spectacularly bad Friday, followed by two really good days! People. You can NOT imagine how much better life is without impending vomit at all times! Not only that, the sun was gloriously shining all weekend and I sat out in it as much as possible. Super double happiness.

Now then, something you should really take advantage of while you can:
Gingerbread Tea from Adagio. It is super good times for a dodgy stomach. Plus, what's not to love about Adagio?

A dog related update for those of you that are as in love with my beasts as I am:
Ollie has decided that the pod is his. He likes to lay with his head on my (ever growning) gut. The pod responds by lightly kicking him in the head. He thinks it's awesome. I don't know how awesome he'll think it is once the pod's skeleton and size pack a bigger punch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Oh my god. Ollie. That's one of the cutest things ever. :-)

December 21, 2004 at 5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Pregnancy Journal Web Ring by Kris Wallace
[ Prev | Next | Random | List | Join ]
Powered by RingSurf!