Monday, December 27, 2004

Trust me

That pouty face is much more palatable than the pics I just took of the expanding pod-lump for Browneye and Allison.

But enough of the sad face...let me tell you what turns that frown upside down: a box from my in-laws containint 2(!!) packets of samboys atomic tomato chips. Heaven! Thank goodness for me (and my arse) that I can't buy these little crispy bits of wonderful goodness here, or else, it wouldn't just be the size of my gut that would be making me cry.

Silver lining: an expanding stomach has made my arse look small in comparison. You gotta grab an upside where you can peoples. As I've only gained 2 lbs so far (alas, the weight loss is now officially a thing of the past, though I don't miss the vomitting that supported that trend), I am trying to remind myself that the expanding gut is truly a baby in there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

Quien es samboys atomic tomato chips?

December 29, 2004 at 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Pregnancy Journal Web Ring by Kris Wallace
[ Prev | Next | Random | List | Join ]
Powered by RingSurf!