Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Quite Suddenly...

I'm unable to bend in the middle without significant discomfort. I guess I can no longer deny that I must really look pregnant now.

I see other pregnant women in my wanderings during the day and can not grasp that I also look pregnant. I'm having severe case of cognitive dissonance wiht regards to this entire affair.

Meanwhile pod spends his/her days kicking and jousting at my insides. I actually felt her/him squishing around under my hand the other night when I was pressing down on my abdomen. Allison asked if it felt like a little kitten, and, funnily enough, that is a good way of describing it...a kitten under several layers of blanket...squirming around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Pregnancy Journal Web Ring by Kris Wallace
[ Prev | Next | Random | List | Join ]
Powered by RingSurf!