Monday, February 21, 2005

Hiccups

So pod had hiccups Saturday night. Very cute.

Had a doctor's appointment this past thursday, besides the fact that I had to wait an hour and a half for my appointment and was so hungry my hands were shaking by the time I left, everything was checking out normal. Scheduled the 30 week ultrasound for March 1. I'm hoping the pod will cooperate this time and let us see it's bits...but not holding my breath on that.

I spent all day yesterday stuffing my face full of tres leches with strawberries cake from Arandas Bakery. It is evil incarnate. It has suppplanted all previous cravings.

1 Comments:

Blogger gonedoneoverfinished said...

Ahhh the hiccups! Wait until you are trying to sleep and she starts hicupping for like 4 hours straight. :D

March 3, 2005 at 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Pregnancy Journal Web Ring by Kris Wallace
[ Prev | Next | Random | List | Join ]
Powered by RingSurf!