Thursday, March 03, 2005

Chubby Cheeks!



Nell is working on some seriously chubby cheeks (and thighs, though I won't post her "money" shot, that not only showcases her undercarriage bits, but her little ham hocks). I think she's got D's lips. I also think, quite possibly, she might be the most gorgeous baby pod EVAH!

I'm glad to know that although I suffered serious malnutrition for all those months at the beginning, she seems to be doing just fine in there.

Also, now that my heart is acting up (nothing serious, just a floppy valve that is being problematic), it is nice to see her heart looking so good...beating away.....

She also would like everyone to know, for the record, she doesn't not appreciate the poking and prodding.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Angela said...

She's absolutely adorable--and looks so content!

March 4, 2005 at 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Amy said...

So cute! I had my 3-D scan last week, but our little poop had both hands and both feet over her face and wouldn't stop moving around, so we couldn't get more than a little peek of face here and there.

March 6, 2005 at 7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Pregnancy Journal Web Ring by Kris Wallace
[ Prev | Next | Random | List | Join ]
Powered by RingSurf!