Thursday, April 21, 2005

Nell Watch Update

Dr's appointment this morning indicated that everything is GREAT! I have great pee! I have great blood pressure! Nell's heartbeat is GREAT ! (162 bpm).

She is apparently very very happy in her warm little nest. So happy that she refuses to put her head down in my pelvis. Instead it is lodged in the area right under my bellybutton which has resulted in very painful stretch marks (as of last week) that get no relief due to her constant head butting. It's AWESOME!

In fact, she is still so high up in my uterus, my doctor did a quick peek ultrasound this morning just to make sure that big lump causing the excruciation below my belly button was indeed her head. It is. She is really really comfy, with her big bum pushing on my right ribs and her feet kicking around to the left. Also, she has a huge looking head (at least to me), and for a baby that was so shy at twenty weeks....she no longer is shy about flashing her labia.

She's so high up my doctor (again) didn't bother with the vag salute. Why bother when it is apparent that she's not dislodging herself any time soon.

I expect she'll be a very punctual baby, not too soon and not too late. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she arrives on her due date. If she doesn't, she'll have two weeks max after her due date to vacate before being forced out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous sarcastic journalist said...

Hold a twinkee up to your cooch and tell her to "come on down."

ellie will show her how to do it. poor thing. I feel for you. Now, why do i want to do it again?

April 21, 2005 at 11:51 AM  
Anonymous sarcastic journalist said...

by the way, I kept thinking today that you went into labor. I'm not going to ask you because that's just wrong to ask a pregnant woman that.

But, that's my thought. I'd call and pretend not to ask, but it's kind of late.

April 23, 2005 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Pregnancy Journal Web Ring by Kris Wallace
[ Prev | Next | Random | List | Join ]
Powered by RingSurf!