Thursday, April 07, 2005

Return of the Vag Salute

Today was the first of my now-weekly appointments, and the first of the series of pelvic exams...you know checking progress.

I can confirm, I still LOATHE the vag salute. LOATHE.

The update? Nell is still tucked up nice and high, the old cervix is ripening (or thinning) or something, and there's nothing else doing...except weight gain and back pain.

She can now officially come at any time, and the doctor wouldn't try to stop labour. She is still head down and bum up. Convenient, as I plan to start corporal punishment beginning now. A spank a day keeps the brattiness away right? (kidding people! kidding! But she still is already grounded due to the twenty week ultrasound shenanigans, and am considering docking her pocket money for every excruciating punch to the cervix).

She and I are going to have a little talk tonight about how, although I prefer judicious punctuality, she is welcome to make an early appearance.

1 Comments:

Anonymous sarcastic journalist said...

I have decided that squats will get a baby out. I didnt try it out but i plan on next time.

so squat away! or hook up that breast pump!

April 8, 2005 at 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Pregnancy Journal Web Ring by Kris Wallace
[ Prev | Next | Random | List | Join ]
Powered by RingSurf!