Tuesday, April 19, 2005

VPL? Forget about it.

I've moved on from abhorring VPL. I am now down to a very limited amount of clothing I can wear, and most of it is only tolerably comfortable.

My wardrobe reality is all a matter of visible lines/seams. The line across my gut which is the waist of my pants straining against my just barely long enough still shirt. The visible seams of my new fashionable maternity bras against the same barely still fitting shirts. As for panty line? Who knows, I don't have the courage to actually look at how my ass appears at the moment, all I know is it can't be great.

I am one hot sexy mamma!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visit this Ring's Home Page!
Pregnancy Journal Web Ring by Kris Wallace
[ Prev | Next | Random | List | Join ]
Powered by RingSurf!